Helping Jobseekers to find work in Europe
EURES (European Employment Services) is a network of EURES Advisers, who can give you information and advice on job search in Europe and help you to make contact with European employers. They can also provide you with more general, practical information on living and working conditions in another EU/EEA country e.g. social security, information on pay levels, recruitment practices or provide pre-departure and on arrival advice. If you are interested in working or seeking work within the EU/EEA, make an appointment with your nearest EURES Adviser or contact your nearest Intreo centre for more information.
If you are looking for a job in Europe, you can use EURES Ireland services and EURES portal to:
- access a database of jobs across Europe;
- access information on living and working conditions in each EU/EEA country;
- include your CV in a European database which can be viewed by European e employers;
- avail of ‘YFEJ’ or ‘Reactivate’ mobility grants (e.g. interview or relocation allowance) if you are moving for work to another EU/EEA country
- participate in onsite or online recruitment events across Europe, see www.europeanjobdays.eu for more information and how to participate
All EURES services are free of charge.
EURES has been established by the European Commission to facilitate the free movement of workers between the European Union (EU)/ European Economic Area (EEA) countries. EURES has a network of more than 1,000 EURES Advisers across Europe. They provide information, guidance and placement to both jobseekers and employers interested in the European job market.