KILKENNY AMÁRACH NUA COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEERef: #JOB-2117558
Our Family Resource Centre is seeking to recruit a C.E. Training Scheme Supervisor (Career Break Cover Estimated duration:up to 12 months) to manage and develop a special CE scheme to help people recovering from substance misuse gain vocational and educational skills and return to paid employment. This scheme will have support from interagency groups across Kilkenny who will support the Supervisor with a recovery care and individual training plan for trainees. The Supervisor will be responsible to the Board of ‘Amarach Nua’, a St.Canice’s Community Action Ltd Company, formed to manage this C.E. training programme. Candidates must hold a Major Award at 3rd Level (NFQ Level 6 or higher) in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management or a related discipline, ICT skills essential (e.g. MS Office). Candidates must also have previous supervisory and people management experience relevant to the post (3 years minimum) Good administration and proven organisation or management skills and some understanding of payroll or financial systems will be an advantage. Demonstrate knowledge of addiction and rehabilitation support services; Demonstrate an understanding of the range of programmes and courses available to unemployed and vulnerable adults; Candidates should obtain a copy of the Job Description and job specification sheets before sending their application from Agata Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications to PDO Stephen Murphy, CE Supervisors Position. Fr. McGrath Family Resource Centre, St Joseph’s Rd, Kilkenny by Wednesday 31st July 2019
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 3
- Minimum Qualification: Level 6 (incl Higher Advanced Certificate & National Craft Certificate) OR NFQ Level 6 or Higher in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, project Management or related disciplines.
- Driving Licence: Full B
- Ability Skills: Communications, Interpersonal Skills
- Competency Skills: Management, Priority Planning, Time Management
- Specialising In: effective communication skills, competent report writing skill, ict skills essential, ms office