The Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection Jobs Week 2020 takes place from Monday 2nd March to Friday 6th March. This week is an ideal opportunity for jobseekers and employers to connect and avail of the range of services offered by DEASP’s Intreo service.
- Intreo is the Government of Ireland's public employment service which is delivered by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection offering a single point of contact for employment and income supports and offers practical, tailored employment services and supports for both jobseekers and employers.
- The aim of the Jobs Week is to showcase the Intreo supports and services available to employers and jobseekers and to bring them together through a number of recruitment events, seminars, information sessions and workshops.
- This year the focus will be on a thematic approach to events and activities for Jobs Week by Intreo Centres, Employer Engagement Teams, JobsIreland.ie, EURES Ireland, Job Clubs, Local Employment Services, JobPath and all other relevant DEASP divisions nationwide.
- During the week there will be over 120 events bringing together an estimated 15,000 people to help them achieve their career goals. Most of these are open events but some will require pre-registration. Some events are tailored to meet the needs of specific groups of jobseekers.
- Details of the range of events around the country are available on our calendars below or follow us on twitter through @welfare_ie, @jobsireland and #JobsWeek2020
- Intreo Careers Fairs, Dublin Castle and Limerick. These events will be the flagship events for Jobs Week