What is Intreo?
Intreo is the Irish Public Employment Service and your single point of contact for all employment and income supports. Designed for a streamlined approach, Intreo offers practical, tailored employment services and supports for both jobseekers and employers. It is part of the Department of Social Protection.
What does it offer you as an employer?
As an employer, Intreo services can help provide you with supports for:
- Recruitment: help you get the right employees
- Accessibility: help you adapt your business and workplace, so everyone can participate
- Financial grants: help you grow your business
Intreo Employer Engagement Teams
We also have Employer Engagement Teams that work in Intreo centres nationwide to support you through all stages of the recruitment process. These include:
- advertising your vacancies for free,
- matching you with the best candidates,
- scheduling and providing facilities where necessary, and
- organising Job Fairs
A dedicated Key Account Manager can also work with you to help you meet your current and future staffing needs.