What is Intreo?
Intreo is the Irish Public Employment Service and your single point of contact for all employment and income supports. Designed for a streamlined approach, Intreo offers practical, tailored employment services and supports for both jobseekers and employers. It is part of the Department of Social Protection.
What does it offer you as a jobseeker?
As a jobseeker, Intreo services can provide supports such as:
Where do I go for more supports?
With Intreo offering employment services and income supports in one place, you can:
- apply for jobs using jobsireland.ie,
- get help with your individual needs to help you enter or re-enter the workforce,
- speak with a case officer who will provide expert advice on employment, training and personal development opportunities,
- get information on the full range of income supports provided by Intreo including:
- Jobseekers’ payments,
- Back to Work payments, and
- Back to Education payments.