What is Intreo?
Intreo is the public employment service and your single point of contact for all employment and income supports. Designed for a streamlined approach, Intreo offers practical, tailored employment services and supports for both jobseekers and employers. It is part of the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
What does it offer you as a jobseeker?
As a jobseeker, Intreo services can provide supports such as:
Where to do I go for more supports?
With Intreo offering employment services and income supports in one place, you can:
- apply for jobs using jobsireland.ie,
- get help with your individual needs to help you enter or re-enter the workforce,
- speak with a case officer who will provide expert advice on employment, training and personal development opportunities,
- get information on the full range of income supports provided by Intreo including:
- Jobseekers’ payments,
- Back to Work payments, and
- Back to Education payments.