There are a number of ways:
• Fill out the fields on the Search for your next job box, then click the blue arrow to display a list of jobs. Click on the job title to view the details.
• Click on a job displayed on the Top Jobs Today to see the details.
• Log into your jobseeker profile and search for jobs. This option also allows you to apply for jobs.
You will find information on employment supports, training and Intreo services in the Jobseeker Resources section of the Jobseeker menu.
Registering on JobsIreland.ie lets you:
- apply for jobs and keep track of your job applications,
- get notification emails based on your job preferences,
- automatically put together a CV using your profile information,
- receive and reply to messages from interested employers.
MyGovID gives you safe, online access to Irish government services. JobsIreland.ie is the Irish public employment service website provided by the Department of Social Protection. When you use JobsIreland.ie, you may be redirected to MyGovID.ie to confirm your identity (this is called authentication).
Employers might ask you to apply in one of the following ways:
- For a job
- Click the Apply button; and
- Send your application by email or post.
- For DSP schemes (such as Community Employment, Youth Employment Support Scheme)
- Click the Register your Interest button; or
- Contact your local Intreo Office.
This is one of the benefits of registering as a jobseeker. You can see all the jobs you have applied for in the Applied Vacancies folder on your Jobsireland.ie account. If the job is no longer available, it will appear in the Closed folder.
No. You can apply for a job without completing a full profile.
You can choose to match your jobseeker profile to jobs advertised on JobsIreland.ie. You will see these jobs in the Matched Vacancies section of your jobseeker dashboard. The employer who advertised the job will see your profile information.
It is a good idea to complete as much of your profile as possible to improve matching. You can fill out your profile gradually over time, as JobsIreland.ie lets you save changes each time you enter more information.
Matching is switched off by default. You can switch it on in the Settings section of your jobseeker dashboard.
To hide your personal details, click the Do not display my contact details check box on your profile. The rest of your profile, such as work experience will be visible to employers.
To switch on notifications, click Settings in your jobseeker dashboard and select the notification settings. Click Update my notifications setting and you will get messages from JobsIreland.ie when jobs are matched to your profile.
There are two reasons for this.
- Some jobs are suitable for jobseekers in any location, for example remote working, and will be shown in your search results.
- Job matching in JobsIreland.ie does not take your location into account. If you wish to find jobs in your area, please use the location search option.
You can get help using JobsIreland.ie in a number of ways.
- Complete the Contact Us page on the website.
- Email our support team at email@example.com.
- Phone our support centre from 9am to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 0818 111 112.
You can complete your MyGovID profile by entering your name and current email address. Once this is done, you will have a basic MyGovID account which will allow you to log into JobsIreland.ie.
The JobsIreland.ie support team is available to help on 0818 111 112 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You can also email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must log in to your jobseeker profile for the first time and click save. You can then go back to the profile and upload your CV.
Show Center Title: No