The main responsibilities are to provide a high standard of food to our Bistro, Fine Dining Restaurant, Garden Room and Conference & Banqueting Departments. We are looking for a passionate and career minded candidate to join our four star hotel. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience.
The Castletroy Park Hotel, Dublin Road, Limerick is a modern 4 Star Hotel priding itself on its luxurious bedrooms, fine dining restaurant, bistro, relaxing garden room, conference centre, leisure club, weddings and event facilities.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and provide a high standard of performance within the food production areas of the hotel kitchen.
• Ensure that all hygiene and HACCP regulations are adhered to.
• You will be self motivated and diligent in carrying out duties assigned.
• Work as part of a team with all work colleagues in a professional manner.
• To create and use standard recipes for all dishes to ensure proper portion control, uniformity of taste and quality as approved by the Head Chef.
• Assist in the food preparation, cook and prepare elements of high quality.
• Assist other chefs during busy periods.
• Help with deliveries and restocking.
Successful Candidates must have:
• Candidates must have achieved a Higher Diploma in Culinary Arts or equivalent and have gained 2 years previous experience in the position of Commi Chef within a 3 or 4 star hotel or similar.
• Must have a commitment to offering exceptional services and standards.
• Knowledge and ability to adhere to hygiene and HACCP.
• Must be able to work under pressure during busy periods.
• Applicants must have fluent English and excellent communication skills.