Our Store Manager roles are some of the most exciting store-based roles our company has to offer. The people in these roles help ensure the successful day to day running of a Mr.Price store.
Mr.Price Store Managers are responsible for managing their teams whilst ensuring they deliver great customer service.
• Creatively achieving targets and managing KPI's to ensure the store is meeting performance expectations.
• Communicating store KPI's & store assessment results to the entire team and improving store operating standards.
• Ensuring new and existing plans, procedures and updates have been communicated efficiently to all members of the store team.
• Visually ensuring the store looks great having a keen eye for detail, spotting current trends and maximising profits by reorganisation to suit customer needs.
• Both cash & till management is an important part of daily duties.
Traits Of Successful Store Managers:
• Positive & Friendly.
• Confident & Honest.
• Approachable & Professional.
• Independent & Responsible.
• Flexible & Hard Working.
• Enthusiastic & Ambitious.
Perks & Benefits
• Staff discount.
• Flexible and varied working hours.
• Performance bonuses.
• Savings club.
• Bike to work scheme.
• Career Progression.
• Education opportunities.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• On-site parking.
• Flexible working hours.
• Bonus scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
• Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
APPLY: Applicants are requested to submit CV in Word format to: email@example.com with Mr Price & Job Title in subject bar
- Ability Skills:Communications, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills
- Competency Skills:Initiative, Leadership, Management, Teamwork
- Specialising In:2 yrs retail management, approachable and professional, confident and honest, enthusiastic and ambitious, flexible and hardworking, independent and responsible, positive and friendly