The role: • We are seeking to recruit a CE Supervisor on a 12 month rolling contract subject to approval from the Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection (DEASP) to Supervise and manage St. James Community Employment Scheme and to perform all the duties and responsibilities for the Sponsoring Committee as outlined by DEASP with regard to Community Employment Schemes. The CE Supervisor’s role is to ensure the effective and efficient management and co-ordination of the human, financial and material resources of the CE Scheme and report to the Sponsoring Committee on its implementation. The core aspect of the role is to provide opportunity and support to CE Participants towards gaining the skills and competencies in preparation for future employment.
• A relevant third level qualification (QQI Level 6 or above) in Business/Financial Administration, Training,
Human Resources, Project Management or related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of Community Employment principles and developments.
• Excellent ICT computer skills are essential e.g word, Excel, along with Payroll, Ros, Banking online etc.
• Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle.
•The successful candidate will commence at point 1 of the CE Supervisory wage grant funding scale unless currently working as a CE Supervisor.
• Garda Vetting will apply to this position.
Email CV to- firstname.lastname@example.org
or post CV to - The Chairperson, St. James CES, c/o Claregalway Community Centre, Claregalway, Co. Galway